Check Automation College marks 100,000 pupil milestone with a digital celebration occasion with workshops, interactive periods with instructors, giveaways and extra
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Applitools, supplier of the following era check automation platform powered by Visible AI and Ultrafast Check Cloud, at the moment introduced Check Automation College (TAU) has surpassed 100,000 enrolled college students. This marks the one largest free on-line schooling neighborhood for check automation on the planet. To have a good time this milestone, TAU will likely be internet hosting a digital occasion starting December 1, 2021 referred to as, “TAU: The Homecoming.”
To register for the TAU: The Homecoming occasion, go to tauconference.com.
TAU: The Homecoming is a free two-day digital convention the place TAU instructors will educate dwell workshops and lead partaking periods on important matters in check automation. The occasion may also characteristic video games, a dwell DJ, and extra.
Confirmed audio system embody:
- Angie Jones, Govt Director of Check Automation College
- Jason Arbon, Chief Expertise Officer at Check.ai
- Andrew Knight, Lead Software program Engineer in Check for PrecisionLender at Q2
- Carlos Kidman, Director of Engineering and Open Supply Developer
- Marie Drake, High quality Engineering Supervisor at Zoopla
- Julia Pottinger, Head of Coaching and Improvement at QualityWorks Consulting Group, LLC
- Paul Merrill, Principal at Beaufort Fairmont, LLC
- Beth Marshall, Workers High quality and Check Engineer at Smoothwall
- Manoj Kumar, Principal Technologist at Thoughtworks
- Mike Clark, QA Engineering Supervisor at iSpot.television
- Corina Pip, Senior Check Automation Engineer at Sage Intacct, Inc.
- Filip Hric, QA lead at Slido
- Rudolf Groetz, Agile Engineering Coach / Guild Lead Check & Check Automation at Raiffeisen Financial institution Worldwide AG
- Patrick Döring, Chief Architect Testautomation & Portfolio Supervisor Testautomation at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
To hitch Check Automation College and begin studying without spending a dime, go to https://testautomationu.applitools.com/
“It has been such a pleasure to witness the expansion of Check Automation College. The neighborhood of scholars and instructors is exceptional,” mentioned Angie Jones, Head of Developer Relations at Applitools and Govt Director of Check Automation College. “Simply two years after TAU started, we’re thrilled to be celebrating this 100,000 pupil milestone with a digital occasion for the neighborhood to study and have a good time. Harking back to homecoming celebrations in conventional schools, this occasion will likely be enjoyable, interactive and in contrast to something the neighborhood has skilled.”
Check Automation College is sponsored by Applitools. Contact the corporate at https://applitools.com/contact/gross sales to study extra about trendy software program testing and Visible AI.
Applitools is main the trade within the software of synthetic intelligence (AI) and machine studying (ML) to check automation, delivering a subsequent era check automation platform powered by Visible AI. Over 400 hundred of the world’s high manufacturers from verticals equivalent to Tech, Banking, Insurance coverage, Retail, Pharma, and Publishing — together with 50 of the Fortune 100 — use Applitools to ship the absolute best digital experiences to tens of millions of shoppers on any gadget and browser, and throughout each display screen dimension and working system.
Applitools’ Ultrafast Check Cloud modernizes important check automation use instances — Useful Testing, Visible Testing, Internet and Cell UI/UX Testing, Cross Browser Testing, Responsive Internet Design Testing, Cross System Testing, PDF Testing, Accessibility Testing and Compliance Testing — to rework the way in which companies ship innovation on the pace of DevOps with out jeopardizing their model.
Applitools is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with an R&D middle in Tel Aviv, Israel. To study extra, go to applitools.com or comply with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Fb.
303-581-7760, ext. 16